Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 300 followed blogs

Happy new year to everyone I cannot believe that I have followed 300 blogs and now I cannot follow more blogs. What can I do?

Just want to share with you that I have got registered posts send out for swapped items but until now I not get any and also people that swapped with me also not get the items. :(

I send the email to Post Office and here's the reply.

Thank you for contacting Pos Malaysia Berhad.

We will respond to your e-mail as quickly as possible, however please allow 24-48 working hours for us to get back to you.

In the meantime please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing.

If your e-mail is regarding one of the following matters, please follow the below to answer your concerns:

· If you are requesting proof of delivery, please call 1300 300 300.

· If you have a complaint about a delayed or lost item, please call 1300 300 300.

· If you would like to know on our product and services, kindly browse to www.pos.com.my.

We look forward to helping you.

Customer Service Centre

Pos Malaysia Berhad

Operation Hour:

8:30am - 9:30pm, Monday to Saturday

(Except on 1st Saturday of the month and Public Holiday)

Contact us at: PosLine - 1300 300 300

E-mail us at: csc@pos.com.my

Visit us at: www.pos.com.my or www.posonline.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming by.