Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Drama Queen

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Earlier post I review of It's Not Always About Me which belongs to Yuuki, here's another blog which I mention that she is Drama Queen. Besides about the drama watched by Yuuki, she also blogged about contest that she is taking part. Yuuki likes to watch Korea drama, Japanese drama, Taiwanese Drama. To see the drama you can click on the label with Kdrama, Jdrama, Tdrama, K as Korean, J as Japanese, T as Taiwanese.

Her blog is three columns template and you can find it easy to browse. Overall it is well maintain and this blog is page rank two. Besides drama she also takes part in Music Monday Meme, you can find that Yuuki is one fo the BC Bloggers in the party list.

Following are her blogs too.

It’s Not Always About ME – my personal rants, general interest

Scientific Blabber – my fascination with science and my attempt to simplify it

oBizz – my online money-making gigs

busy reading – my book, manga, magazine fascinations

the food, the place and the bad trips! – my food and travel journal

IF you want to know more about Yuuki be sure to visit all the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming by.