Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sizzling Hot Summer Promo 2010

I love blogging and I love to take part in Sizzling Hot Summer Promo 2010, I hope I can be one of the lucky winners. There will be

3 WINNERS OF $50



How to Join:

  • A blogger with multiple blogs can join.
  • Participating blogs should have at least a Page Rank of 1.
  • Blogs should be active – updated at least daily twice a week. (I shouldn’t be that strict.)
  • Blog owner must have a Paypal Account

What you should do:

  1. Grab our badge code which can be found here. You can choose from a 160 x 60 badge (small rectangle) or a 125 x 125 (square) button and post it into your sidebar.
  2. After grabbing the code, sign up here.
  3. Write down all of your participating blogs on the form. Don't forget mention you referred by Sherry and this blog http://catchycontest.blogspot.com/.
Contest ends on 23 Aug, 2010. To take part just click above link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming by.