Monday, June 22, 2009

Fish inspiration contest



Photobucket
Above is the fish inpiration!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh... I am mad...
Photobucket
Don't mess with the sleepy fish...

Photobucket

What I used for the fish inpiration looked above?
Photobucket

I have such fun and I am taking part in the Fish inspiration contest. Contest held at Darling V blog.

What are the rules?


Rules:
1. ) Must be a follower of my blog.
2. ) You must have a blog.
3. ) Choose ONE inspirational photo.
4. ) Take at least 3 pictures of your finished look one with your eyes closed, post them to your entry blog along with your inspiration photo.
5. ) Take a picture of the things you used and/or list them
6. ) Post your entry once send me and e-mail linking back to your entry blog to let me know that you've entered vc1901@gmail.com
7. ) In your entry blog post a link, linking back to my blog.
8. ) Most important HAVE FUN! I know that's why I do makeup and I just want ya'll to have a great time ^_^.


*PRIZES*

First place will win: Cute pouch to hold all your items, Revlon Certainly Red lipstick ( this is the red I ALWAYS use ), Revlon eyelash curler, Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner all day wear in blackest black, Andrea modlash false eyelashes #33 in Black, elf professional eyeshadow brush, elf quad in Drama, & elf Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Vanilla Creme, L.A. Colors 6 eyeshadow palette in Dreamy, L.A. Colors 12 eyeshadow pallet in Traditional
Photobucket

Second place will win: Cute pouch to hold all your items, Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner all day wear in blackest black, elf professional eyeshadow brush, elf quad in Drama, elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips, elf Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Vanilla Creme, elf Dramatic Lash Kit, L.A. Colors 6 eyeshadow palette in Sweet Pleasure, L.A. Colors 12 eyeshadow pallet in Chic
Photobucket

Third place will win: Cute pouch to hold all your items, elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips, elf Dramatic Lash Kit, your choice of Milani Crystal Gloss in either Secret or Innocent, L.A. colors 6 color eyeshadow palette in Sweet Pleasure, L.A. Colors 12 eyeshadow palette in Glamorous
Photobucket




1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will all receive a sample of GOLDENAIRE MAC PIGMENT, it's the only pigment I own and I've NEVER USED it so I thought I'd share it ^_^.



I added some earrings to the prize packsFirst second and third place will be able to choose in that order ^_^.

Photobucket

Photobucket



MAC Goldenaire pigment. Still full as you can see.
Photobucket

Swatch of Goldenaire.
Photobucket

Swatch of my Revlon Certainly Red lipstick. I used this color in my Pin-up inspired video.
Photobucket

Again my email address is VC1901@GMAIL.COM if ya'll have any questions feel free to leave me a comment on this blog or send me an email.

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for coming by.