Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paris Hilton Impresonation contest

This is my entry for Paris Hilton Impersonation contest.

Prizes

There will be one winner. So far the prize will be:



- E.L.F French Manicure Set
- E.L.F Silver Lining Eye Shadow
- Clinique blush and mascara
- GUESS necklace
- Eki’s “Handmade Love” hair clips

Below is the Paris Hilton picture found on google.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

What to use for this creation above? Look below!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry Sorry that I missed your entry!! :( I feel so bad... To add to the fairness (since I can't add new people to the voting poll once votes has been cast) I will add your entry as an additional to the top 6! I hope that is ok!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming by.